2010年1月1日星期五

last & new


friendship
i know it is hard to say...but..in my 18 year life...i got many many & many friend...
but...the really know abt me..care abt me...cheer up me...is my best fren..i no need to say who she/he is...your will know it..rite? my fren
relationship

i no like it at all...i know i got a lot of happen and exp last year...i lot of sad things...a lot of..bra bra bra...but...it had passed ...forget it and forgive her..
work
aiyaya...i did't got any work la...my parent no like me go to work at all!!! hate!
study
study diploma ....what a bad things...i cant study degree because my uec...no good..haha...tats my wrong...i need 2 study 4 year more and will study at taylor subang..hope can have a nice life at there...however...i miss my friends!
LAST
2010 year hapy new year!

没有评论:

发表评论